Continuing to Serve
Wren Kitchens is the largest retailer of kitchens in the UK.
Our number one priority is the wellbeing of our customers, team and the community at large and we take this responsibility incredibly seriously.
We are focussed on ensuring that, even in these unprecedented times, we are maintaining services to our customers whilst adhering strictly to the Government’s advice and guidelines.
We understand that many customers awaiting delivery are worried because they have already removed their old kitchen. Until their new kitchen has been delivered and installed they have no means of storing, preparing or cooking food, and there is no longer the option to dine out.
Please rest assured that all of our factories are fully operational and we continue to deliver kitchens to every customer, on time and in full. We will not let you down with such an essential purchase at such a critical time.
We have taken additional steps to ensure that we are following best practice when it comes to your delivery:
- You will not need to sign any documents to confirm delivery;
- You will be asked whether you have been self-isolating or been in contact with anyone with symptoms or who has been self-isolating. If so, we will delay your delivery until you are outside of the quarantine period;
- Every vehicle is disinfected every day;
- All of our drivers wear gloves and protective masks;
- The drivers will not need to be within 2m of you at any point in the delivery and can simply leave the goods in the room of your choice or garage.
Our showrooms are closed in line with the current Government guidance. However, please rest assured that we are still able to assist you in designing your dream kitchen and having it delivered.
Design your kitchen from your own home
Wren Kitchens offers free online planning appointments. Using this service you can speak to a designer on the phone and will be able to use see your designer’s screen on your computer in real-time. This will allow you to design your dream kitchen in exactly the same way as if you were in a showroom, and then have a photorealistic 3D image sent directly to you.Book an appointment
In order to protect our team, we have relocated the customer service operation between multiple different sites. This may result in slight delays to our usual service levels so please be patient with the team who are doing their utmost to look after you during a particularly difficult time.